NorthShore and Lincolnshire Community
The Sky Fitness Center is proud to be a member of the Corporate Grove business park community.
The Corporate Grove is a 200-acre real estate development in Buffalo Grove, Illinois consisting of office, research, high tech/light industrial and distribution space. The Corporate Grove was developed by Van Vlissingen and Co.
The project is located at the intersection of Milwaukee Avenue (Illinois Route 21) and Busch Parkway in the heart of the vibrant southern Lake County marketplace. Sky Fitness is a 2 minute drive from popular Lincolnshire shopping centers such as City Park and Lincolnshire Commons.
Various amenities include:
- A dynamic corporate community in prime north suburban location.
- Established community with exceptional schools, healthcare, shopping, dining, recreation and all the conveniences.
- Award-winning landscaping, plentiful lakes and ponds, curving streets, and well-designed buildings all contribute to this quality community.
- Lower Lake County real estate taxes and outstanding labor pool.
- Adjacent to outstanding Half Day and Wright Woods Forest Preserves, 513 acres offering miles of walking trails, playing fields, fishing and skating ponds, and beautiful picnic shelters, as well as other trails for bicyclists, skiers, and horseback riders.
- Extensive meeting and conference facilities available at nearby Marriott Lincolnshire Resort, as well as quality theater and one of many excellent 18 hole golf courses in our area
- Outdoor sports complex with regulation softball diamond and volleyball courts centrally located in Lincolnshire Corporate Center.
- Organized league play in golf, volleyball, softball and bowling for park employees.
- Van Vlissingen hosts Music Lakeside lunchtime summer concert series at nearby Center Stage Amphitheater in Lincolnshire Corporate Center.
- Full service banking at Harris Bank within The Corporate Woods.
- A variety of lodging and meeting facilities are available including the Extended Stay America in The Corporate Grove and the nearby Marriott Lincolnshire Resort, Marriott Courtyard, and Hampton Inn.
- Federal Express and postal boxes are available throughout the park.
- 24 hour, 7 days a week maintenance services.
- Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport 30 minutes away via two nearby entrances to the Tri-State Tollway. Chicago Executive Airport is a short ride down Milwaukee Ave.
- Quality corporate neighbors ranging from multi-national corporations to smaller entrepreneurial firms form a diverse and strong corporate community. Healthcare and technology firms, foreign and domestic, distributors and manufacturers, as well as service companies are all represented.