Kidz in Motion
- To provide a nurturing, safe, and positive environment
- To provide a variety of opportunities for the children to utilize their physical and motor development skills regardless of level of ability
- To foster positive self-esteem and independence for each child
- To allow creative expression through fitness, health, safety, nutrition, science, active games, special events and surprises
- To encourage children to think, reason, question and experiment by providing opportunities for children to make choices and decisions
- To provide positive reinforcement and behavior modification techniques
- To maintain open and effective communication with Kidz In Motion parents
- And most importantly… to have loads of fun!
Kidz In Motion Hours of Operation
Each family may utilize the Kidz In Motion area one time per day for a total of two consecutive hours.
|Monday||8:00 AM-12:00 PM||4:00 PM-7:45 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM-12:00 PM||4:00 PM-8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM-12:00 PM||4:00 PM-7:45 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM-12:00 PM||4:00 PM-8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM-12:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM-12:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM-12:00 PM|
- Please be considerate of others when determining if your child should visit Kidz In Motion. Most illnesses are contagious and can be spread to children, parents and Associates.
- If your child has any of the following symptoms, you may be asked not to utilize Kidz In Motion until your child’s condition has improved for at lease 24 hours. A fever of 99.4° or higher, yellow or green runny nose, strep throat, chicken pox, lice, pink eye (conjunctivitis), vomiting, diarrhea, skin rash, upper respiratory infection or ear infection
- The Kidz In Motion Associates reserve the right to request a parent to end their child’s visit at any time due to any illness.
Parents are required to:
- Remain on the Sky Fitness Center premises for the duration of time the child is participating in the Kidz In Motion area or programs.
- Sign their children in and out of the program.
- Provide identification if requested. This is a safety precaution. Please do not be offended—it is for your child’s own protection.
- Food is not permitted in the Kidz In Motion area.
- Change their child’s diaper if necessary.
- We are not responsible for personal items that are lost, stolen or damaged.
Children are required to:
- Dress in play clothes that allow them to move freely and become messy.
- Gym shoes and socks must be worn at all times.
- Be considerate of other children. Use appropriate language and best behavior.