Sky Fitness, MOSSA and the Mulitple Melanoma Foundation are celebrating better health in October with the launch of new MOSSA programs at our party on October 20th! MOSSA group exercise classes inspire members to activate their life. Group fitness encourages new friendships and results in not only a healthier body but the opportunity to create fun memories together. Throughout the morning, our well-trained fitness instructors will crank up the music and push you to your personal BEST!
MOSSA Launch Party Schedule on Saturday, October 20th:
7:30am – GROUP POWER (Yelena & Nancy)
- Results driven strength training workout utilizing an adjustable barbell, weight plates, and body weight. Get ready for your Biceps to SWEAT!
8:35am – GROUP CORE (Bev & Brenda)
- A 30-minute athletic, challenging, mobile and functional core strength workout. Awesome training focus on muscle-sling! Experience the Russian Twist in Core Peak!
9:10am – GROUP ACTIVE (Melissa)
- Simple and athletic program combining all four elements of fitness: cardio, strength, balance, and flexibility. The cardio intervals are metabolic thrillers! Active proves you are stronger.
9:15am – GROUP RIDE (Bev & Brenda)
- A 5-star heavy resistance ride with thrilling cardio workout inspired by outdoor cycling. Imagine feeling the steep climbs and exhilarating intervals for days!
10:15am – GROUP CENTERGY (Marisa & Lisa)
- A breathtaking blend of static and dynamic strength combining the fundamentals of yoga and Pilates set to emotive music. Centergy will challenge your legs to be in their best shape possible.
Later in the week, GROUP FIGHT will Launch on October 24th @ 5:30pm with Erika & Cathleen. Group Blast will launch on October 28th @ 8:00am with Dannah, Retha, & Melissa.