With a new month comes exciting changes at Sky Fitness! Take a look at our updated class schedule, sign up for fun events & workshops, check out the new Pilates studio and try our new Small Group Training…
New Classes and New Class Times
Take a look at NEW classes and NEW class times added to the schedule effective Monday, June 5th, 2017:
Mondays: 11:30am LunchTime Vinyasa Flow & 5:30pm Group Power
Tuesdays: 9:35am Barre Core & 5:15pm Deep Stretch/Yin Yoga
Thursday: 5:30am Group Blast, 9:30am Mindful Meditation, 9:30am Cardio Boxing HIIT, 11:45am Revive, 5:15pm Slow Flow, & 6:45pm R.I.P.P.E.D.
Fridays: 6:30pm Zumba
Saturday: 9:15am Warm Vinyasa
Sundays: 8:00am Group Active & 9:30am Power Vinyasa
Workshops & Events
- Intro to Aerial Yoga: June 2nd @ 6pm
- Thrive with Dr. Kerri Nevin: June 3rd @ 10:30am
- Aerial Yoga Saturdays at Sky Fitness: June 3rd @ 11:30am
- Sky Fitness Member Appreciation Party: June 4th @ 9am
- Family Yoga with Nanci Dobkin: June 4th @ 12pm
- Mindful Meditation Thursdays: 8 week session begins June 8th
- Aerial Yoga Fridays at Sky Fitness: June 9th @ 12pm
- Aerial Yoga Saturdays at Sky Fitness: June 10th @ 11:30am
- Float Your Cares Away: Restorative Aerial Yoga Workshop: June 11th @ 2pm
- Aerial Yoga Fridays at Sky Fitness: June 16th @ 12pm
- Aerial Yoga Fridays at Sky Fitness: June 23rd @ 12pm
- Aerial Yoga Fridays at Sky Fitness: June 30th @ 12pm
Have you seen our beautiful NEW Pilates studio?
We are very excited to show off our new Reformer Pilates studio! Choose from a variety of class options including: One-on-One, Two-Person Training, Small Group Training and Specialty Classes, available in 30-minute or one-hour sessions. Prices begin as low as $25! View more information about our Reformer Pilates program here.
Introducing MOVE FREE
Bodyweight Strength & Movement Training
This new and unique Small Group Training with our new Movement Specialist Coach Nik Aron will expand your ability to use and control your body in a wide variety of positions. Nik uses movement games/riddles, gymnastics based strength work, crawling/locomotive patterns, advanced mobility work, injury prevention drills and much more.