August is a month of hustle and bustle full of organizing school supplies, enjoying the last few lazy days of summer, and trying to regulate your children’s sleep routine. Soon school will be back in session and once again there will be the added stress of homework, waking up early, and extracurricular activities. These fun fitness classes for moms are perfect for getting a sweat in while the kids are in school…
A mom’s survival for the new school year is best supported by committing to a back to school fitness routine that you enjoy, healthy eating and carving out time for meditation. Sky Fitness has an incredibly diverse approach to health and fitness for we understand everyone’s needs are different. We offer choices of nationally choreographed group exercise, yoga, swimming, indoor cycling, personal training, HIIT, Pilates and more. All of these awesome classes are offered during the day while your kids are at school!
Sky Fitness specialty classes to build your strength, endurance and mind muscle:
- Zumba: 60 minute dance party of hypnotic Latin dance rhythm and routines
- Mossa Body Training Systems: Group Active, Core, Cycling, Centergy, Blast and more! Leaders in the fitness industry with professionally developed programs and comprehensive training for instructors. Moving 50 million people weekly through their programs.
- WerQ: A fiercely fun dance fitness workout class based on pop, rock, and hip hop music.
- Pilates Plus: Core-strengthening workout that improves posture and ignites your powerhouse.
- Mindful Yoga: Learn to identify and release stress in the body, balance your emotions and calm your mind while cultivating positive qualities of energy.