COVID-19 has affected all of us – it has caused a lot of additional stress, many hardships and lifestyle adjustments. However, we are resilient and need to stay hopeful that there will be many silver linings that come from this pandemic.
Now more than ever, we need to stay active to keep our bodies healthy, manage stress and provide an outlet for our nervous energy. Committing to Sky Fitness is easy, efficient and safe. It is important to stay involved in Group exercise classes, yoga, swimming or pickleball. We all have a responsibility to keep our mind and body in check. Help yourself… boost immunity and cope with stress by getting enough sleep, engaging in physical activity throughout the day, putting clear boundaries on how often you watch negative media, consciously breathing when worries arise, engage in ways to be grateful, stay connected with others, and eating well.
YOUR ACTIONS SEND A POWERFUL MESSAGE! PLEASE WEAR YOUR FACE COVERINGS!
We would like for all of our members & guests to adhere to a simple code of conduct & respect for each other.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you think it’s possible that you have exposed anyone at Sky Fitness please notify us!
- If you have been exposed to Covid-19, please quarantine for 10 days and get a negative test prior to coming to Sky Fitness.
- Please respect the current Illinois state law & wear your face covering properly while inside Sky Fitness.
- Please continue to social distance whenever possible.
- Please act in a pleasant & civil manner.
- Please respect our staff, they work extremely hard and deserve your respect.
- Please be patient.
- Be kind to your fellow members and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
Our goal is to continue to be the very best upscale fitness & wellness facility in the region! We were recently awarded the best of Buffalo Grove award for the 6th year in a row! We provide a tremendous value in our health club category compared to Lifetime Fitness & Midtown Athletics. We appreciate our members & guests and will continue to provide the very best in cleanliness & programming.